• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud deleted most of my files - doesn't sync properly

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, I want to state that when I realized I had 100 GB of storage with my CC account I was quite happy. However I have had numerous issues with the ability of Creative Cloud to sync my files. The most recent issue is the deletion of most of my design files! This is not human error - it's software.

Yesterday I undertook the mission to free up space in my CC storage. I realized that the only safe way to do this was to a) pause syncing and b) delete all the files in the web storage.  I got my folder down to about 80 GB and decided to enable sync again (assuming all the files and folders would be uploaded to the CC cloud.

Well, I just checked and the sync stopped at 9 GB. That's strange I thought and then I went and looked in the local folder and most of the folder and files are GONE! What on earth is going on? More than 70 GB of files and folders were zapped by CC!

It's a good thing that I'm using Time Machine. However now I'll have to look into some other solution for cloud storage. And by the way this is only one of a number of incidents that have occurred with CC storage. I'm at the end of my patience. Adobe is a big company and this shouldn't be happening.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines