• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Not Loading

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud desktop app is stuck at loading after Installation. After loading for a while it displays the message 'Adobe Creative Cloud needed to resolve this problem is missing or damaged' along with two options 'Quit' or 'Repair'.
Tried all suggested solutions provided by Adobe but nothing seems to work. Contacted the Chat Support Team but they failed to find the cause behind this. 
Noticed people are already discussing  about the same issue here but no specific solution has been provided by Adobe.
Thank you

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Thanks a lot Jeff for your help...Creative Cloud Desktop App is working perfectly fine now. Apparently the problem was occuring due to an installed security software. 
Thank you, once again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharmistha, I am sorry that the files used by the Creative Cloud desktop app continue to be damaged or destroyed on the computer that you are using.  I did review your account, and I am showing that case ADB-20857583-P1W7 is open and pending your response.  Would you please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case?

Most individuals are able to utilize the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to resolve the behavior you are encountering. If that fails then please continue to work directly with our support team so that the installation can be repaired.

In addition, if you find this to be a reoccurring problem, then I would encourage you to review the settings for any installed security or disk optimization software.  Misconfigured utility software could cause files stored on the computer to become missing or damaged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Jeff for your help...Creative Cloud Desktop App is working perfectly fine now. Apparently the problem was occuring due to an installed security software. 
Thank you, once again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thanks for the update, Sharmistha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reinstalling C++ worked for me on a New Dell Windows 11 PC

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines