Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud desktop app won't recognise my subscription

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have been having this issue for a week and I am now stuck and Adobe support doesn't seem to be able to help me. I had "personal" account on Adobe then I decided to make a "business" profile with the same email address. I have an active subscription on the business profile, but nothing on the personal one. Since last week, even if I log on CC Desktop app with my professional account, it says I have no subscription. I have had 5 chats so far with adobe and they did so many things on my mac without solving the issue. I then tryed to log in with my colleague account (she has personal and business profile too) selecting the business profile and even with her profile I have the same issue. I can't use any application it just gives me te option to "try" or "buy" the application I want to use (with my profile the trial has expired too so I can't use it anymore). Did anyone here have the same problem? how do I fix this?

I am on Mac OS Monterey 12.4

Thank you all for your help.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should only have one account per adobe id.  ie, if you want two different accounts, you need two different adobe id's (=email addresses you control).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how it works but the guy at adobe support said that there are many people with personal and business account with the same email and this should not be an issue so I guess you are allowed to have two accounts with one email address. when you log in the system asks you to select which account you want to log in into. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you may be allowed, but you can expect problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines