• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop (Waiting for connection)

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey There,

My Internet is good, I have the latest Adobe CC Desktop update.

The issue is in File Syncing, it says "Waiting for connection" and  it is not syncinig.

I tried:

• Restart PC
  • Disabled my Internet Adapter and re-enabled it
  • Relaunch Adoboe CC Desktop App
  • Repair Adobe CC Desktop App

Any ideas?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if there is any solution. I have followed all the advices, deleted OOBE folder, deleted the shared folder, used Adobe CC Cleaner to clean everything, installed Creative Cloud again and it worked! It synchronized the folder successfully. And in few hours, it was broken again. Adobe really needs to fix that and find the source of the problem. Why to use this cloud solution when it is not capable of the primary function it should do? Obviously there are many people who have similar problems with that. My computer is obviously capable to synchronize properly. But why is it so that it works only few hours after complete reinstall? This week W10 machine does not work and W7 machine does not have problems. Few weeks ago W7 machine was not working but the W10 was. Quite unreliable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, I've tried what you said and also tried to uninstall everything, it took 10 hours to reinstall and synch all my files, it seemed fine until this morning and now it has problem again. 

Did you fix it or are you still having problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem –  on two computers. It's been going on for days

Adobe CC Desktop (5.7.01307) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By any chance did you figure out how to fix this issue or did it fix itself on it's own?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Digital Halftones 

did (or do) you have older adobe apps on your computer?

if so, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-error-update-cc-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On PC I had saved only settings for photoshop and illustrator but app data was removed with each new update, on my laptop I only have the newest version. It does not sync on either system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever have pre-cc adobe apps on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on these systems. I purchased this PC in the last 2 years and the laptop in November. The only change I can think of was the adobe creative cloud update. If I was able to roll back I would try that but there isn't an option to do that. It auto upates to the newest version as soon as you reinstall it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Digital Halftones 

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started having this issue has it been fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines