• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud doesnt create a cloud folder on my Users Folder?

Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi normally when you install creative cloud make a new folder on Users folder on MAC. But installed 2 times and still I dont have a creative cloud folder on my Users folder?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud application will create an Adobe Creative Cloud folder inside the Applications folder on your Mac.

If you mean the file syncing service, it is still suspended. More details in this blog post http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/major-update-to-adobe-creative-cloud-now-available/ under So, what's next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Im asking Sync Folder doesnt have my User Folder on MAC? first manager installer creating Creative Cloud folder under the user folder I formated to my HD and clean installed all CC but there is no any Sync Folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Sync Folder gets created when installing now, because it was part of the File Sync functionality which is currently not included. It was removed while being updated. It will be brought back once improved. More info is explained in the blog post above. When its brought back, it will be inside the Files section of the Creative Cloud desktop app, and the user specific Creative Cloud Files folder will get created then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay its mid July and still no sync service for mac?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@_sagoPalm - File syncing has been available for several months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must to activate it from Assets/Files on CC Aplication. Then create a folder automatically in your User folder...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or directly on/off inside the CC app preferences...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying this and it's not working. I go to the Assets/Files tab in the CC application and under Files, It asks me to start syncing my files and i click "start sync" and it loads for about 30 secs and then it goes back to the same screen. I don't know what else to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 'Start Sync" did you check on your CC preference it is on or off?  And try quit app and restart again after "Start Sync". Also Adobe released new update today for CC please update your CC app.

Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud app for desktop | Release Notes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sandra123: This happens to me also.

Murat:  Good call.  I've tried all of these (in several orders) to no avail.

Sandra123: Did Murat's suggestions work for you?  (I hope so...)

We will figure something out.

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the following workaround:

MAC

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application.

2. In Terminal, copy and paste this command:

rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync/options.tix

3. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.

WINDOWS

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application.

2. Open the Start menu, and type 'cmd' in the search box, then enter to start a command prompt.

3. Copy and paste this command at the command prompt:

del %APPDATA%\Adobe\CoreSync\options.tix

4. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! I've been scratching my head around this for several weeks. The terminal command fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much derekajack, Your solution for Mac worked liked a charm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helped me too. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect thanks.  Glad I found this as I'd almost given up trying to get it to work and can stop pulling my hair out and swearing now!

Adi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines