• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud fails loading after installing on windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing succesfully on windows 11, Creative Cloud launches but remains stuck in the loading. After a while a blue message appears saying it's taking longer than usual. It advises to restart the computer and relaunch the app (but the same happens if I do). If I wait longer, I get this message.

Lonie223718171378_0-1640242120787.png

If I chose repair, I have the same problem. If I go to the address mentioned in the error message, the page is non existing. If I uninstall the app through adobe's uninstaller, dowload a new copy, restart and install again, I have the same problem.

I have a Dell Precision 5760 with the last firmare and Windows versions available.

Please help me solve this problem as soon as possible, as I need to work. Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leonie, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html for several solutions to resolve the error in your message.  If you download and run the CC Cleaner Tool, then make sure to rename the correct OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your reply, I followed the steps described but I end up with the same problem and error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Leonie.  For your next steps, please download and run the CC Log Collector Tool from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.  Once the log files have been uploaded, you can begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so the logs can be interpreted any errors corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I just uploaded the log. The file name is AdobeLogs_20211223_033322_947-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff. I have a Cretive Cloud suscripcion with evertyhing. Now, I have bought a new computer from DELL (Optiplex 7780 AIO) with Windows 11,  and it is impossible to install creative cloud. I have exactly the same problem as described in this tiquet: Creative Cloud Desktop, after installed, it keeps loading forever remaining stuck in the loading. After a while a blue message appears saying it's taking longer than usual. It advises to restart the computer and relaunch the app (but the same happens if I do). Could you please help me, I need to work !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charly4 On your Optiplex 7780, which configuration do you have for each element? Which applications are you installing with CC? Have you run a Dell pre-boot diagnostic test to see what is going on? Even if the computer is new, have you checked to make sure you have the latest BIOS update? Finally, try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove everything you've tried so far and start over. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com) 

JainLemos_0-1644110358405.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Hello and thanks for trying to help. I’m going to answer your questions: My new Dell Optiplex 7780 All-in-one that comes with Windows 11 is totally updated included BIOS , drivers, …everything. My computer works perfect , diagnostics are ok and it is a Intel i7 with 32GB  ad 1 TB of HD. I use the full suite of Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Todo,Onenote..) all works perfect.  Also, my internet connection it is fine. Let me tell you that I already used the adobe cleaning tool and problem was NOT fixed

What happens is: I can install adobe creative cloud but… at the end, it opens an at the center I get the message (I’m translated from Spanish) that says: “Loading creative cloud…” and in a few minutes, below the window, appears another blue message that says it's taking longer than usual. It advises to restart the computer and relaunch the app (but the same happens if I do). Also, I tried to disable all the security that comes in Windows 11 just to check if that might be the problem but it seems that is not the problem.

First adobe product I tried to install even before than “creative cloud” it was (from Adobe site), Adobe Reader but was not possible (and still is not possible). I get a “connection error” at the beginning of the process or using another way to install, at the middle of the process it opens “creative cloud” and I get again with the “loading creative cloud..”.

I have use also the adobe logs collector. I have included the generated files and some screenshots about the process and the erros I get.

It looks like the problem, I believe, is that for some reason,  creative cloud CAN NOT CONNECT to the Adobe Servers and this reason must rely in some Windows 11 problem with adobe tools (I disabled thw Windows 11 firewall and this is not fixed). Also, my old computer with Windows 10 has Creative cloud , in the same home wireless network and it does work as always. However, I need the new computer…

How can I send you the logs so you can see what's going on?

Please help. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charly4 Thanks for this additional information. Also, what graphics card is in your system? Is it the NVIDIA GeForce 1650 GTX?

It seems you have tried most of the solutions so far. You can attach or copy and paste your logs to a reply here, and we'll ask @Jeff A Wright to examine them and give you more guidance. Meanwhile, you can reach Adobe support through these methods:

Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen (type AGENT to get a live person)

Phone: Support phone numbers by country are listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Please let us know what solution you find!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, as I said, this answer does not allow to attaach the files. Zips are not allowed and the other file, with a different extension, is removed when I click publish, On the other hand, my graphics card is.Intel UHD Graphics 630. However, I'm absolutly possitive that it is a connection to the Adobe servers. In fact, I have narrowed the problem! The thing is : As you know, a personal PC in Windows (Configuration - Accounts - Obtain access to work or school), there, adding your Microsoft company account allows to access company data (like email, onedrive files, etc). The fact is: Removing the account in my PC and Adobe reader and Creative Cloud, both now work!! It would be helpful for adobe to check this logfiles and farther investigate.. but I can not upload them..If you provideme another way, I will be glad to send them. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charly4 I'm so glad to hear you figured out the configuration problem. Thanks for sharing this info so it can be of help to others. You can post a link here to a Dropbox or similar online sharing site to access the zip files. To confirm, you can make this change in Windows 10 under Settings > Accounts > Access work or school.

JainLemos_0-1644250646482.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Yes, I confirm is this screen and I will provide you some more information. First of all, here are the result of the logs collector.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aif2WG4uo-oyq9QLM7MNoJa1anNnmQ?e=9uLd6f 

Also, from my company IT Team, they found exactly what happens and I will provide this information as it is:

This issue occurs when the device has a Windows OS and the user adds a Microsoft 365 work account (Add a work or school account), if the organization has configured in Microsoft 365 an app protection policy for Windows devices without enrollment (Windows Information Protection), and in the policy, the organization has added the adobe.com domain as a protected cloud resource.

Under this scope, when the user runs a browser from his personal computer and accesses any Adobe web page, the protection policy forces the user to access from the web browser and by logging in with their work account. Adobe installers, when trying to access their server URLs, the protection policy blocks these connections.

I hope this information will help you if someboyde else has this issue in the future and maybe, there is something Adobe can do.

Regards and thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this information, @Charly4. I'm sure it will be helpful to others, as it's something I don't think most people would consider checking. However, I note this isn't the only (unrelated) issue with MS 365 I've encountered!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a very similar issue with a brand new Dell XPS 8940 with Win11, right out of the box.    After a few hours of troubleshooting, I ended up reinstalling MS c++ 2015-19 redistributable.  That seemed to do the trick. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Good Luck, Walt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! Thank you guys so much for being way smarter than I! I just got a new laptop as well and wes pretty worried for a hot second! lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!! I just got a brand new XPS with all the bells and whistles. I downloaded the X86 in the link you provided and now CC works. All the best to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Had similar issue on my new asus zenbook pro duo & reinstalling MS c++ 2015-2022 fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty old post, but maybe there is already a CC update for windows 11 to avoid this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines