• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud File sync doesn't work

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't the first time it happened. I rely on creative cloud file syncing to work from 2 locations. Once, it just stopped syncing all together and I had to be on the phone with a technician for hours to get it fixed. Now on my work computer, the Assets tab in the app is blank, nothing syncs and no options even show up. To be honest, this Creative Cloud has caused nothing but trouble for me. Fix this huge annoyance Adobe. The app is completely unreliable. Anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried logging out and back in. I can't uninstall as it won't let me saying I have apps that rely on the app.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Hi:

Apologizes for any inconvenience and we want to understand your issue and provide a solution ASAP. Could you please send the logs in your 2 computers? Please use the log collector tool which could be downloaded from here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non of that worked... Below is what I see in the creative cloud app.

That's all I see, no spinning wheel, no options to sync files.

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 12.29.57 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

Apologizes for any inconvenience and we want to understand your issue and provide a solution ASAP. Could you please send the logs in your 2 computers? Please use the log collector tool which could be downloaded from here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came across your question, my co-worked had the same sort of problem. The files tab was only spinning and nothing happend.

What worked for him was to quit all adobe apps (including the cc app) and drag the 'Adobe' folder out of the 'Application Support' folder to his desktop and to move all the adobe preference files into another folder on his desktop.

After that the CC app started to sync all the files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got IT to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud and reinstalled it. It is now working. I don't know why this happens so often. Sorry redtea I just saw these replies now. I no longer can access to the logs for those days now. This is an ongoing issue. If it happens again I'll provide you with the logs. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for letting me know it. I am glad that issue is resolved and please let me know if your issue happened again.

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue in CC 2017. I am trying to use Behance for the first time to showcase my department's work publicly. Nothing I put in the "Creative Cloud Files" folder syncs. I get a lot of spinning while trying to view the dropdown menu.

Something that should have taken 20 minutes to accomplish has completely eaten away my morning and put me behind in other work. This is so unreliable and buggy. Sorry, I don't have time to delete preferences, uninstall, and initiate a do-over of all my app preferences.

I just uploaded directly by the web interface. I guess it's no big deal if there aren't corresponding files on my local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ShaneH,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Could you please send some screen shots describing your issues? When you say nothing syncs, what do you see in Assets panel in Creative Cloud application? Do you see any process with "Sync" in its name in Task Manager (Activity Monitor in Mac)?

Could you also please send the screen shots for your following preferences in Creative Cloud application:

• Preferences -> General
  • Preferences -> Creative Cloud -> Files

And if possible, could you please send the log files as collected from Log Collector Tool

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines