• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud files fill up local storage despite changing the Sync Folder location to external

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone is having the same issue: I work with a lot of mockup files in Photoshop (many layered files with a lot of smart objects) and despite me re-dericting the Creative Cloud Sync Folder to my external hard drive, my local laptop storage keep on being filled with some kind of cache files from all the mockups I store in the cloud.

The folder where these "cache" elements accumulate is: 

\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\cloudnative\DCX\34e0e7e71692734287175d22f73fa208\1\v1\blob

Anyone knows how to avoid it? 

It takes almost half of my laptop storage already... 😞

TIA

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been storing all my assets to the ccloud for a year and now I can't let it sync to my computer because it will fill up the storage. So how to I get my work off of the creative cloud without syncing and crashing my laptop. I will not sit here and download each element one by one. Please help me get my work back 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate you locating that god awful for me. I have been at this for six months and the cloud crashes my computer single time and I chat and call and now help and no I can't get my work off the cloud easily.  I have to download each asset and png individually. I reset my laptop two days ago and didn't set it up until after cloud synced and my main drive was full 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines