• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files Not Appearing in Windows Folders

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly unable to see my Creative Cloud files in my Windows Folders. When I click on Creative Cloud Files, all I see is a shortcut that opens a new tab to my cloud files in my browser. Any ideas how to fix this? I've "repaired" Creative Cloud on my computer.

Also, it won't let me uninstall CC to reinstall it. It says I have apps that need to use it. And I found a whole folder I was working on in the Deleted tab when I was viewing my files in my browser. I've had this over a year and never had any issues before.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same thing just happened to me too. My files are all present in the web site, but not in the locally syncd folder. They were there yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I add a blank folder in the web interface, it syncs to the local folder, but nothing else does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Files can be "viewed on web" but my folder is empty and gone from my favorites.... This was not the case yesterday. It was working fine. I did no updates or changes. Help!??! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Files are synchronized, then no. Synchronization is ongoing. Icons that files are synchronized are not displayed. It all started after the updates three days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines