• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud force downloading my files to my pc

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is so invasive how Creative cloud forces the download of my documents of the cloud into my computer, i have been waiting for 30 minutes to pause the sync, and creative cloud just shows "loading apps" but 90% of my HD C:  have been filled with files that I want in my D: drive.

YOU SHOULD ASK FIRST WHERE I WANT THOSE FILES BEFORE Downloading them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've literally been trying to figure this out for weeks.  If you go in and change it, it comes up with an error.  I don't want it on my hard drive either, it's enormous!  So don't bother trying to change the sync folder location unless you want to be like me because i literally am losing my mind!  I have changed the folder to every possible scenario externally, deleted the folders, SSD, HDD, Flash, and ... it always defaults back to the hard drive unless you jsut want the error to stay forever and nothing syncs anyway.  Mine is now permanently on pause... which is an awesome use of the extra space I got in my cloud where i thougth i'd actually store the info.  I don't want a back up on my hard drive.  I cant' find the answer anywhere so i hope someone is lisetning jorge, because i feel your pain. so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines