• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is not loading

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Creative Cloud Desktop App is not loading. I've tried everything* that is said to help, but nothing works. I also checked out other forum posts and tried everything that was offered as help there, but none of that works either. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't even download Photoshop and Lightroom without the Creative Cloud app. I really am not happy.

*I closed the app and restarted it, I restarted my laptop, I uninstalled and deleted every single adobe particle that was on my laptop and then reinstalled the Creative Cloud app again, I deleted the OOBE data, I deleted preferences, I cleaned everything, I checked my laptop for updates, I checked the app for updates.

What more do you want me to do?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pi98588, sorry you are encountering problems using the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Did you recently start using the Creative Cloud desktop app on this computer, or was it installed and running successfully until recently?

Can you please clarify if you refer to the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html when trying to correct the error, Pi98588?  Do you ever see a resolution from any of the listed solutions, and then the error returns, or does the damage to the Creative Cloud desktop app remain no matter what troubleshooting steps you implement?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Creative Cloud desktop app four days ago, after I created an adobe account. For the first three days it was working completely fine, and then it just stopped loading.

Also, Photoshop and Lightroom showed some problems as well. When I tried opening them, a new blank window was opening and closing every two seconds. When I tried to close this window, Photoshop and Lightroom closed as well. In order to solve this problem (and I tried a lot here too), I uninstalled both of these programs, only to find out that the Creative Cloud desktop app is not working either and I cannot dowload them again now.

Yes, I do refer to the steps listed in the link you sent, but also to other solutions from other "common problem" answers. None of the steps have helped with my problem. It is possible for me to uninstall and then reinstall the app, but as soon as I would have to register to get to my profile, the window turns blank with a loading sign. So yes, the damage to the app remains no matter what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Pi98588. Your situation is not unique in that these types of errors and problems may come up after the software is first installed on a new computer.

For your next steps, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or utility software installed on the computer.  Something is periodically removing or damaging files used by Adobe applications on the computer.  Ensure that any installed utility or security software is up to date and using the manufacturer's recommended settings.

If you are unsure where to start, Pi98588, you can begin by reviewing any startup/login items that open when the computer starts up. If you need additional information, then can you please respond with the operating system is installed on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines