• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries Disappeared

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my libraries from creative cloud just disappeared. Not sure when or how, but they are just gone.

I had files for our entire company from May 2020 to now saved on there in libraries. How could this happen? Seems to have happened when 2023 apps were installed. Online doesn't have libraries either. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I will move your posts to the "creative cloud services" forum, where you'll have more luck with your question.

First thing that comes to mind would be to ask if you have multiple accounts (ie: one personal and one company) and if the account you are currently logged in with is the right one.
Second one would be to ask if you (or someone else) is the administrator for this account in the case of a team subscription and if all the options are enabled on the administrator dashboard.

If you don't know already, you can check your files online: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents
and check with which account you are logged in there by clicking on your avatar and then click on the "adobe account" option. Also you can also check there if the payments are correcty taken (right debit/credit card etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have 1 login, <email removed-kglad>
Only 1 of my libraries is left.
I had 4 or 5.

Whenever adobe updated my apps, all libraries except 1 disappeared. I have
seen other people in the community experience similar issues and have no
solution from you guys.

I had a library named DAS that is completely gone and many of our
businesses assets were in there plus many adobe stock assets.

This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@AhldenKlotz 

don't post personal info in the public adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were they shared files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines