• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries Frozen

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why, but even after restarting the Libraries in illustrator freeze and cannot be accesed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign Out /In in your Adobe account again. Are you all file in Libraries synchronized already?. If not try to synchronized them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for a while, however I am having the issue again.

Susanna McCray-Arroyo
Graphic Designer
<Removed by Moderator>

[signature_703577740]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well. I was also having this issue at the beginning of the year on a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Susanna5FDA  We have a fix in the latest Illustrator 25.4 pre-release. You can download this from the pre-release section of the Creative Cloud Desktop App. Can you try this out and confirm if this resolves the problem for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Where is the Pre-Release section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose the “Beta” section of the CC-APP APP-Section is meant:

Abambo_0-1626983424157.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abambo @Heather.Elder.Trimble if you are not seeing Illustrator in the prerelease section, then you will need to get enrolled.

You can Apply for "Illustrator CC" prerelease from here: https://www.adobeprerelease.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sujai s,

It's confusing… I see Illustrator in the beta section. In my prerelease section (with a lock on the icon…) I have only Lightroom (both Classic and Cloud).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta - is the next major version of Apps that is releasing probably around MAX this year.

Prerelease - is the update of the apps releasing very shortly next. In the case of Illustrator v25.4 is releasing shortly.

So its apparent that you are not on the Illustrator pre-release yet, otherwise Illustrator should be shown in the prerelease section of Creative Cloud App. You can enroll to pre-release by

- navigate to https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

- search for Illustrator CC program and apply.

Once this is approved, you will be notified over email and then should start seeing v25.4 in the prerelease section of Creative Cloud App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Abambo @defaultccwjykhlisg4 were you able to try the pre-release builds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines