Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries Keep Flashing/Blinking

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Now, whenever I use any Creative Cloud program (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.) my libraries panel keeps flashing on and off, meaning the window stays there the whole time but the actual assets in my library keep disappearing and reappearing.

Deleting all my files and resetting creative cloud libraries leaves it in a continuous cycle of of blank window, sign in to creative cloud to access files, and upload your files page.   

I've done literally everything- uninstalling all programs through the Adobe CC Uninstaller, pausing sync on creative cloud files, removing all my assets from libraries, and deleting the Creative Cloud Libraries folder. I have also checked my hosts file and nothing corresponding to Adobe is inside, and using the CC cleaner it finds nothing inside as well.

I don't know why this is happening- started about 2-3 weeks ago and can't find a solution. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Hi Sue,
A final fix should have rolled out last night. It should be available in CC Libraries version 3.6.1.5. If you haven't received it, please try logging out and into the Creative Cloud Desktop. (If you've turned off auto-updates in CCD, you'll need to manually accept it.)

Best,
Fawn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Reduce_,
Which operating system are you using (including version #)?

Please also tell us the CC Libraries build version (instructions for Mac below):

• Click on the Creative Cloud icon in the Mac menu bar at the top of your screen to open the Creative Cloud Desktop app
  • Go to Creative Cloud > About Creative Cloud in the menu bar. In the pop up, you will find the CC Library version.

When your libraries assets disappear, what color is the background? Do you still see menus at the top of the panel, or has the entire panel gone blank? Is the background grey (matching your theme) or white? If you could provide a visual, such as a video link, that would also be helpful in identifying the issue. 

Meanwhile, here are a couple additional troubleshooting steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

-- Fawn B.
Adobe CC Libraries Engineer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry, should've been more clear. I'm using Windows 10 currently, Creative Cloud 4.9.0.504 and Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.12.14.Below are screenshots for the three different screens I get: 

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

clipboard_image_2.png

Thanks for the suggestions! I tried the steps in the link and they didn't solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Reduce_,
Do you mind checking the creative cloud desktop info again and include specifically the version for CC Libraries?
Could you also please include a pastebin link to the CC Libraries error logs? You can find them here:

MacOS: ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/Creative Cloud Libraries
Windows: %TEMP%\CreativeCloud\Creative Cloud Libraries
You will see CC Library Process.log

Note: You will want to check the logs directly after witnessing the problem in the panel. Thanks!

Best,

Fawn

-- Fawn B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, looks like I gave you an old link earlier for troubleshooting steps. Here is the up to date article: https://helpx.adobe.com/mt/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-...
-- Fawn B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the CC Libraries version info located? I don't see any other panel for that.

Since pastebin doesn't allow files over a certain limit, I'll attach the log here because it's too long.

Thanks for the help!

(I've dashed out my email address inside the logs).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will follow up via PM.
-- Fawn B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and can't get it to stop. Could someone give me basic step by step instructions? The link you gave does not 

work. I would appreciate any helps its driving me nuts.

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,
A final fix should have rolled out last night. It should be available in CC Libraries version 3.6.1.5. If you haven't received it, please try logging out and into the Creative Cloud Desktop. (If you've turned off auto-updates in CCD, you'll need to manually accept it.)

Best,
Fawn

-- Fawn B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mam,

Please can u tell solution for this issue..I don't know how to test Flash files using Adobe Flash Builder tool. Please help me on this..I have installed Adobe flash builder and Adobe flash Professional in the same PC. Please Help me how to test the Flash files(.fla , .swf , .as).

Thanks

Girish R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please can u tell solution on this issue..I don't know how to test Flash files using Adobe Flash Builder tool. Please help me on this..I have installed Adobe flash builder and Adobe flash Professional in the same PC. Please Help me how to test the Flash files(.fla , .swf , .as).

Thanks

Girish R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines