• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries quits working every day (assuming I can get them fixed that day).

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you do when you have the "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries" error and you follow all the suggestions on this page What to do when the Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load and it still does not work? To be specific, there are some days, such as yesterday and last Friday, where doing this list—the whole list—did solve my problem and libraries started working again in my programs. But there are other days, like today, where doing the whole list still does not fix the problem and my programs maintain the "Something went wrong" error. I noticed that Adobe finally moved the web version of libraries here Adobe Creative Cloud , and I seriously suspect that was about when my trouble started. Please help. TIA.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I've got exactly the same problem, also from Friday on 1 February 2019, that occurred on Windows 10 platform but it works on Mac OS!?The same account.

Just after last update ACC! ..Everything done, all steps what they suggest on Adobe Help, but it didn't help.Could somebody please tell more about this problem?

Best Regards, Moris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I had an issues like this, Adobe did an update on their end of things and it started working. Has anyone else had trouble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..that's good news, what's the last version of InDesign on Windows 10 platform ..14.0......can somebody tell me, after last update?

Asking because it is at my firm, IT Security issues etc.,..thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daily bump. Also, my IT team checked that we're following everything listed on the https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-lib…  page. We are as far as they can tell. Can someone with Adobe give an update?

-EDIT- I managed to raise Adobe support over chat. morisi89662045​, no guarantees, but try directing your IT folks to this page and see if it helps. I'm sending to our team now and will update with results. Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..thank you very much JessJoy, i also made call to Adobe Support, please let me know if there are changes..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our IT team hasn't had a chance to mess with the network endpoints yet, but my CC Libraries is working. Creative Cloud did have an update. You might make sure that you update to version 4.8.0.421 and see if that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the only member of my team who has had luck with the update today. Three other folks have no change in Libraries. They still aren't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..thank you, i've got last version of CC, it occurred on it, it's really annoying. I am busy right now, later i'll take contact with Adobe again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you luck! After updating to Creative Cloud 4.8.0.421 and running through this list again (What to do when the Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load ) I seem to have my libraries for a second day in a row (this is a first in a while). I hate the idea that I may have to run through this silly list every day, but at least they function for the most part.

You may need to contact Adobe Support again. The solution they offered me was that our system didn't follow everything on their https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html page. However, my IT team went over it and our settings match, and have matched, what Adobe has on their website. The only difference for me today is that Creative Cloud update. Also, the intermittent functioning of CC Libraries is a pretty strong indicator that it is not our company's network. Trust me, the IT folks aren't going in every day and deciding for some things to simply not work today, but work the next.

At this point, I do feel that things being broken on the Adobe side were the issue for me, but I will still check in tomorrow and let you know if things are consistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here.  We are on a network sharing the libraries and all but one person has not had access to the libraries.  Since at least Monday February 11th. None of the fixes seem to 'fix' it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, update in the ongoing drama.

Later on in the day, I discovered that Libraries worked only in InDesign and not my other programs. Today, I went into my task manager and disabled all Adobe-related items at startup. Then I restarted my computer. When I restarted I opened only task manager (and Skype because it's automatic for my system) and made sure I shut down anything Adobe related again.

I didn't open anything else, not even my email. I renamed the CoreSync folder to CoreSync.old and ran through the list on this page https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro....

I appear to have libraries in InDesign and Illustrator right now (although they are slowing reloading because deleting the folder it reads is part of the list we've been following). I think that CoreSync folder might be the culprit, because nothing else has consistently worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI for anyone following this, that CoreSync folder is right by the Creative Cloud Libraries folder they ask you to delete. C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..still drama, people from Adobe escalate team will call me tomorrow, i hope there will be some movement after all..greetings..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..hello folks, this was the last mail to Adobe Sr. Technical Support Consultants..please read!

" Hello gentlemen,

Once more thank you very much for your support and my excuse for late reaction this time.

Let me explain what happened and what we have done about this issue. Actually, we have partially solved this problem but it works.

My IT Service Desk has made other laptop for use, moved all my stuff without any ACC pieces on it, installed everything again from start and it works again, very happy about this!

They will investigate why this occurred, it’s still going on, we also want to know because IT Security started with new policy, changing and implementing some things almost two weeks ago, also checked a few things but no results yet..

Once again, thank you and I want to close this case from my side. I hope I’ve informed you enough?

Best Regards,

Moris "

..greetings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, wonder if it's still that CoreSync folder then? Since the other laptop didn't have the old CoreSync folder and the fresh install worked.... Our IT team setup something to automatically correct it. I'm not exactly sure what though. They were remote in the computer and clicked through to fast for me to catch much.

I'm glad you've got it going again! My team and I are satisfied with what our IT team has done to work around the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines