• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Library Crashing

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time I use illustrator, every 5 minutes the CC Library freezes. It will show swatches, not let me click. It will resize icons within the library. I have to completely quit the app and re load and re open the libraries window, and even then it still doesnt work every time. Any work arounds? Support Chat didnt care to give any advice. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Brady5D23 We have a fix in the latest Illustrator 25.4 pre-release. You can download this from the pre-release section of the Creative Cloud Desktop App. Can you try this out and confirm if this resolves the problem for you.

If you are not seeing Illustrator in the prerelease section, then you will need to get enrolled.You can Apply for "Illustrator CC" prerelease from here: https://www.adobeprerelease.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines