Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Library displaying the wrong files when shared

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community Folks,

My team has several of our art and color repositories saved as Creative Cloud Libraries which we share within our team and with outside vendors and partners as needed.

I recently shared our icon library with an outside partner who's working on a project with us.

However, when he clicked on the link and joined the library, the icons he's seeing are not the icons in my team's library.

This is troubling as my team uses Creative Cloud Libraries extensively and I need to be able to trust that the library I share is the library that the recipient is seeing.

I'm attaching a file named "What_I_Shared.png" and another named "What_The_Partner_Is_Seeing.png" to illustrate.

One more odd thing that I noticed, when I click on my Icon Library in Adobe Creative Cloud, it shows that the partner's invitation is still "pending". But the partner told me they clicked on the invite link and joined the library, but they're seeing a different set of icons from the icons in my library.

Any idea what could be going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you have a team/enterprise license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines