• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud library problem

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, some files from the cc library do not appear in the programs (I use it most often PS, ILL, ID).  They are all visible in the library on the CC desktop or on the web assets.adobe.com/libraries  but things are different in the programs. Sometimes some elements do not appear in photoshop and sometimes in Illustrator. The strangest thing is that usually only 4 elements from the library appear, and those are those that are visible in the desktop cc thumbnail or Adobe Express Library thumbnail or web librarry assets thumnail . I am attaching screenshots of what it looks like. In this case, no files appeared in the photoshop folder, as you can see, only those 4 files that are visible on CC Desktop thumbnails or web libraries appeared

I tried clearing the cache of the libraries folder but it didn't help. Has anyone had similar problems?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this has been reported several times recently so there may be an issue on adobe's end.  contact support and see what they say.  please report back here after contacting.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines