• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud login loop

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for some time now I have been asked several times, a few minutes apart, to re-login to Creative Cloud. Means that all apps that are open are closed before login. What can I do to stop this cycle? I have already found and tried a few things here but unfortunately nothing has helped. I am grateful for any tips.
Kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, seit einiger Zeit werde ich mehrfach, mit einigen Minuten Abstand, gebeten mich neu bei der Creative Cloud anzumelden. Bedeutet, das alle Apps die geöffnet sind, vor der Anmeldung geschlossen werden. Wie kann ich vorgehen um diesen Kreislauf zu beenden? Ich habe hier schon einiges gefunden und ausprobiert aber leider hat nichts geholfen. Bin für jeden Tipp dankbar.
Liebe Grüße

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with the same issue for months. The steps provided in that link have not worked for me despite many attempts.

I've been in correspondence with a senior Adobe rep; apparently there is a bug with CC and it is currently being worked on. I was told to expect both a patch and a CC update within the next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just read your message. Yes, this is very annoying overall, but what you write sounds quite good. Would you please let me know when you get the patch and the update? It would be nice if you would send it to me as well. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you work with Mac or Windows?
I work with Mac, Catalina, 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, have you already received a reply from the senior Adobe employee?
I am very interested as I am also waiting for it. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly there is an update coming out any day now, but I haven't spoken to them in over a week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for months. I have to login to Creative Cloud multiple times per day. I have tried the steps in the link above and they do not work. Can Adobe fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, I have been experiencing this sign in loop daily and also CC unable to sync for two months now and I'm beside myself with frustration because it's affecting my professional work for clients who pay for my services,...which in turn pays my bills. I look foolish.

I have tried so many things but nothing will remedy the situation and it seems to be causing additional problems system wide with drive recognition and the inability to sync files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, in addition to these problems with Adobe CC sync not working and the endless sign in loop, I now have 4 external hard drives that are not being recognized by my system at all so I don't know if they are damaged or not. The last two weeks have been a nightmare and I can't access images I need to push to clients because of all this BS with Adobe CC. What is happening with my system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines