Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud logs out unexpectedly

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having a problem with this.
I have a Macbook Pro 2011 (MacOs 10.13.6 High Sierra) and I have the paid versions of Adobe programs (Ps, Lr, Il).
Lately the problem is the following; I open Illustrator to work and instantly it closes unexpectedly, I realized that the problem is Creative Cloud, it closes the session by itself, without me doing anything, and I have to log in every moment because it closes by itself, and not let me work in peace.

Does it have to do with the MacOS operating system? or what could it be?

I NEED HELP WITH THIS !!

Thank you

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Creative Cloud Signs Out Repeatedly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I tried the alternatives that appear in that link but I can't find a solution. The same thing keeps happening to me; Creative Cloud closes for me every 20 minutes and closes out of nowhere, together with the programs I'm using. Help me pleaseee 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Samuel, I am sorry you continue to encounter problems. If the suggestions offered by Nancy are not helping you, then please exit the public discussion forum and begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided for the signout behavior.

The same cause of the sign-out behavior may also thwart your ability to begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  If you do not see the option to begin a chat session in the bottom right-hand corner of the window, please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the interaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines