• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not showing my apps

Enthusiast ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older Toshiba Satallite laptop. It used to show all of my available CC apps. I tried to install and run Googles Chrome OS Flex. It ran OK from the thumb drive. But when I tried to install it, it did not want to boot, so I reinstalled Windows 10. Now, I can not get CC to load Photoshop and Lightroom. When I open CC, it shows several apps, but not the ones I need. Namely Photoshop and Lightroom. I've tried different versions of Windows 10 (as LR & PS would not run on the newest version), completely deleted all partitions on the hard drive, formatted the drive, and ran Adobe's removel tool. And made sure I was not logged into CC on more than one other computer. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Adobe only provides 1 version back from the most current one now. The only way you could keep something older than 2021 is if you didn't remove it when installing the new versions. You could probably check the ProDesignTools web site, though. They usually have links to direct downloads for older versions. As long as you have a valid subscription/registration number, you should be fine. https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Make sure you save the installation files to a back-up drive in case you h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the laptop meet the current requirements  for Photoshop and Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not for the current versions. But in the past, it always gave me options to
download older versions. Now it does not even do that. They just do not
show at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe only provides 1 version back from the most current one now. The only way you could keep something older than 2021 is if you didn't remove it when installing the new versions. You could probably check the ProDesignTools web site, though. They usually have links to direct downloads for older versions. As long as you have a valid subscription/registration number, you should be fine. https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Make sure you save the installation files to a back-up drive in case you have to install again, and make sure you follow the instructions exactly or things won't install correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'll check that out when I have time. I've used them before, for older versions of Photoshop. Before everything went to Creative Cloud. It's not a major problem if I can't get them back on this computer. I may try Flex again later in the year, when they get a stable OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines