• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud not syncing across all devices

Participant ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just set up my new iMac.  Using the files for creative cloud showing in the finder, I made some adds and subtracts to the files in creative cloud, but I notice those changes have not synced with iPhone & iPad. Did I fail to do something setting up new iMac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as long as your signed in with the same adobe on all your devices, you're ok.  you may just need some patience to wait for synching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The BIG problem I was having was the fact that Creative Cloud for desktop was not working (the syncing part).  Deleting and reinstalling was not working for me either. After repeated attempts and chatting with Adobe, I deleted all of my Creative Cloud files saved to my desktop and then I was successful at installing a working copy of CC for desktop.  I received a link to a CC download specific for M1 Macs, but a regular download from Adobe website worked.  The files and info that had been saved to my online account then synced with my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines