• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not syncing

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sync files from my iPad (running iOS 14.2) and it is taking a long time to sync. So far it has only synced 2 files when it should be syncing all 10 files. Not too sure what is going on. It has been an hour...

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem, with no files syncing at all between my iPad, iPhone, and desktop, all running up-to-date software.  Any files that are labeled as "Synced" on my desktop either don't show up at all on my iOS devices or, if they do, are unable to be opened or viewed by any app.

When I try to access through the iOS Folders app, I keep getting this error:

"Couldn't communicate with a helper application.

Try your operation again. If that fails, quit and relaunch the application and try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Can't sync, I see the files icons, but the pictures are not showing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here:

erro.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is to uninstall the app and installing again, that worked for me.

I got from Adobe was " We're investigating the issue and working on a fix. In the meantime, can you please uninstall the app and reinstall it again from the appstore? This should hopefully resolve your issue.
Regards,
The Creative Cloud Mobile App Team" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone,

there was a bug in the Creative Cloud mobile app affecting showing the latest synced files. We've fixed the issue and released an update 5.5.1.

Thank you for sharing a workaround,

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines