• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud operates SO SLOW

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to a newly refurbished iMac and upgraded to Creative Cloud finally (from CS5). (specs of computer attached) AND Creative Cloud has completely bogged down the computer - takes forever to open CC or other applications, incredibly slow when in the design programs, and affecting other things like internet programs, mail, messages, etc. Even my Finder is so slow. I simply cannot work this way. I've seen lots of Forums and Complaints about CC, have tried fix-its here and there and cannot get this to work as it should.

I've been going back to my 2010 iMac with CS5 because comparitvely, it's lightning speed compared to this.

How to I get these new, expensive CC programs to work like they should?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rachel,

The system requirements have increased quite a bit for hardware specs between CS5 and the current products for Creative Cloud. I'd check the products you're using here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

You may not get very good performance if you're running the minimum requirements versus recommended

I'd recommend reaching out to our tech support directly to troubleshoot this type of an issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines