• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud profiles

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my PC and android smartphone, Creative cloud don't let me to choose a profile, all time it',s login with my personal profile instead of let me choose between personal or business profiles 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

@ShahdIssaArt  and to all those who have had or have this problem, if your Adobe account is yours or your company's you have to consult with the administrator of the main Adobe account. If you bought the license from an internet ad, Facebook or similar... as I did, you have nothing to do, it was a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Launch Creative Cloud desktop app.

2. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand side in the Creative Cloud desktop window and go to 'Preferences'

3. Select the tab 'Account', Sign out of creative cloud and then sign back in using the different Adobe Id.

from here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/changing-account-without-re-install-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's wrong, no gear icon on CCD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be useful if it gave me the option to choose profiles, but it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this doesn't apply to you??

kglad_0-1667230915190.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i can sign out, but when turn to sign in,  It doesn't show me the list of profiles, instead on the web it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad , tried, after reset CCD, it signs directly on personal profile, not ask for user nor password, signed out, and when turn to sign in directly signs on personal profile without option to choose any....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see, i can select profiles on web browser...

seleccion perfiles.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your attention, but nothing work.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool to uninstall all about CCD, and ACC apps, signed in on web, selected company profile, downlioaded again CCD, installed..... but when sign in don't let me choose profiles......allways signed in with personal profile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks again for your time, chat8ng yesterday, and they programed to contact me today, yesterday were impossible to solve my issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hopefully more progress today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting....... PMing with Kalvyn Rasquinha....but no news from 10:30 a.m....... I will be patient and hope for the best...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another mistery to the list... i can't edit my answers......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forum edit ability not typical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

may be in this forum.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no news.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried, logout, ending CCD process on windows tasks manager, restarting CCD login, but no option to select profile, always login at personal profile on CD, but login on web browser allways can select profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Juan Carlos26872548c6ow . Does your business profile have a Creative Cloud plan associated with it? From the behavior you're describing, it sounds like our authentication system doesn't detect that your business profile has any Creative Cloud or Acrobat plans. Feel free to DM me your Adobe ID and I can look it up in our systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's asociated to a business profile, my id is [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] today i have programed a call from your support team, yesterday we're chatting, and was imposible to solve my issue.

NOTE: THIS IS A PUBLIC WEB FORUM, NOT A SECURE CHANNEL.  DO NOT POST SENSITIVE INFO IN A PUBLIC FORUM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines