• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud quits unexpectedly, closing all programs

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud closes unexpectedly with great urgency, closing illustrator, photoshop, premiere or whatever is open, and then it asks me to restart by entering again my email, number sent to my phone and my password. This happens every day and sometimes more than once a day. I have followed the instructions in https://helpx.adobe.com/la/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html, uninstalling and installing creative cloud and I don't know what else to do. The applications are up to date. Sometimes the system tells me that Creative Cloud has updated some fonts. > Could it be closed for updating some fonts? What else should I do for to fix this?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing the same issue, and it's supremely annoying. My CC and programmes are up-to-date, yet almost daily all apps will randomly ask me to save my work and then shut down and log me out. Since I frequently have several very large projects open across multiple apps that all need to close simultaneously and then be re-opened once I sign back in, I end up losing 30 minutes (and more!) of my time, which is very frustrating.

I would love to receive a response on this issue, since it's obvious the fixes in OP's link don't resolve it for everybody.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and have been experiencing it for about 6 months.  Has anyone been able to come up with a solution? I called support at one point and after an hour or so was hung up on. Uninstalling everything, reinstalling, clearing file, etc. has not worked. I am using an Early 2015 Mac Book Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This remains unresolved for me also, so I'm responding for visibility. For me, the "you have been signed out" and closing of apps is often accompanied by a prompt to "repair" CC, which then takes up an additional 10 minutes or more. Since the dialogue implies this "repair" involves a clean install of CC, you'd think it wouldn't then break again within the next week!

This is a huge disruption of my work day any time it happens, and I'm sorry to hear you've likewise been unsuccessful with your requests for support. Working in UX I understand users will occasionally encounter technical issues that are absolutely mystifying, but it would be nice to get some sort of feedback from Adobe that this is being looked into. We are, after all, paying for an ongoing subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a long time with Creative Cloud closing all programs, my computer was also very slow. A friend advised me to check my hard drive with Smart Utility software. I had recently bought a solid hard drive for my MacBook Pro, so I never thought there might be a problem, but it was. My hard drive was throwing an error. I bought a 1TR hard drive and now Creative Cloud won't shut down and I've never had the problem with my Adobe programs again. It's weird to think that the hard drive could cause such behavior, but there it is. Hopefully it will serve you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines