Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Quota Incorrect

Contributor ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My quota is being shown as 63.7% used even after deleting all the archived files. I'm only using 7.6 GB at the moment which is less than 10% of the 100GB quota.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephen

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so after much investigation by myself and a few not so helpful chats with support I've found out the following for anybody that would like to know.

Some time over the last few months after being bumped up from 20GB to 100GB, it looks like Document Cloud files were included in the quota.

Once the old stored sent files were deleted my storage came back down to 12%. There seems to be another 2-3GB in the mix there that I can only assume are either libraries or mobile creations files.

I appreciate that the CC sync team are busy moving everything over to the new system, looks like it will be a well integrated unit when complete. Although some from of communication about the change in storage quotas, and what counts towards it, would have been appreciated.

Feature Request

Would love to have a very basic break down of where my online storage is going as per the iCloud storage meter. This would alleviate a lot of guess work and give the user the feedback needed to make decisions around what to store.

Cheers,

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for following up and sharing your outcome and feedback

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines