Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud - Selective File Sync

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It appears that whatever is in ones "Synced files" syncs to every device with Creative Cloud installed.

I only work on a handful of photos at a time and don't really want valuable SSD space eaten up with images going back years. Is there a way to select what is sync'd on a per-device basis? Similar to OneDrive, DropBox, Box and Google Drive?

Many thanks

W

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that is not possible with creative cloud currently. Please refer my answer to a similar question at the following link

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/synchronize-only-a-few-files/td-p/11160396

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to add my voice to the chorus saying it's insane that you don't have a method of selective sync! The fact that I have 100 GB of storage from you means nothing if you don't have selective sync. Please please make this happen soon, I'm having to use other file management services to make my organizing system work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been an issue for a long time and there isn't any good excuse why this hasn't been implemented by now. This thread started in 2016 and remained active until May 2020 until it got locked.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/selective-sync-for-creative-cloud-files/m-p/8...

Being able to selectively sync different files on different computers is a basic, common sense feature. Even if it's complicated to implement, they've had years of of customers requesting it to get it done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines