• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud shared files sync over and over and over...

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certain files in a shared creative cloud folder I share with a team just sync and then give the little triangle error on the file over and over and over and over... I am unable to access the files in that folder and they are not synced with what my team has added from their ends. There are two other people who have access to this file and they do not have this problem. It seems to be just one (and sometimes two) folders within our file and the rest seems ok. We have been using this shared file for over a year and have never encountered this problem until now. I have using the "repair" feature for creative cloud, made sure I am current on all updates, stopped syncing and restarted, etc. and nothing has worked. I am using a MacBook Pro running OS High Sierra. Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Hi Nadia,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Do you see the problematic files and folders here? Adobe Creative Cloud

Could you try turning off file sync from the Creative Cloud app preferences. Deleting the problematic files and folders. And then turning sync back on again. I'm wondering if the permissions for the folders may have been corrupted and if resyncing them in this way would help.

Here is a screenshot of how to turn it off in case it helps.

turn_off_sync.jpg

I'd also want to ensure no other cloud stora

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nadia,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Do you see the problematic files and folders here? Adobe Creative Cloud

Could you try turning off file sync from the Creative Cloud app preferences. Deleting the problematic files and folders. And then turning sync back on again. I'm wondering if the permissions for the folders may have been corrupted and if resyncing them in this way would help.

Here is a screenshot of how to turn it off in case it helps.

turn_off_sync.jpg

I'd also want to ensure no other cloud storage or backup products are attempting to access the files/folders at the same time as the Creative Cloud app. If that was the case, it might cause the issue.

Could you test these and let me know if it helps?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines