• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud shared link not working

Enthusiast ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC folder with 3 videos in it, all less then a minute long.  I can view these online with no problem.

I created a shared link to the folder to share with the team, just as I've done many times before.  However they can't view the files using the link.  As you can see in the screenshot below, previews aren't appearing for the videos on the link, and when they are clicked on, we just get a blank white page with the Adobe header.

So now, I've tried to remote the link, and I get this error:

So I'm stuck.  I can't share my work with the team, unless I now install dropbox or google drive or something.  Is there anything I can do to get this working, or do I give up on Adobe software?

Please help someone.

Regards, aTomician
TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Tomy-rex​, the problem is your videos names, you cannot use some characters, for example "#" and you do have them on all file names.

This is something Adobe should fix already fixed, or at the very least give clear feedback on how it works, however, in the meantime just do not use those characters and you will be fine.

Hope this helps

UPDATE: As this was the accepted answer, I've edited this post in order to clarify the changes made by Adobe after I posted this.

The special characters issue as alre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess I'll just switch to Dropbox if CC isn't reliable...  Dropbox is cheaper for 1TB anyway.

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and adobe help center have gone AWOL. 45min with a chart window open waiting for a response and none coming my way yesterday. tried again this morning and zero response so far been on line for 20min. very frustrating when you paying for a service but when you have a problem they don't want to know you. regret recommending CC to colleagues cause if they start having these kind of issues my word is toast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomy-rex​, the problem is your videos names, you cannot use some characters, for example "#" and you do have them on all file names.

This is something Adobe should fix already fixed, or at the very least give clear feedback on how it works, however, in the meantime just do not use those characters and you will be fine.

Hope this helps

UPDATE: As this was the accepted answer, I've edited this post in order to clarify the changes made by Adobe after I posted this.

The special characters issue as already been fixed by Adobe according to jkuperman​ in this comment: Re: Creative cloud shared link not working

Hello!

apintocr is right, we had a bug where the site would break if there were special characters in it. We shipped a fix for this last week. Would you mind trying again and letting me know if you still run into any issues?

Thanks!Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

apintocr is right, we had a bug where the site would break if there were special characters in it. We shipped a fix for this last week. Would you mind trying again and letting me know if you still run into any issues?

Thanks!Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a similar issue. I created a share link for a project file. When I or my collaborator tries to go to the link it generated, it just goes to a broken page that says "This Page Unavailable."

What do I do about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For years I have been storing news letters of a locala Seniors charity in CC and sharing them through my Blogger blog.

Just now downloaded the new Adobe CC version. The links no longer work. Old and new links go to a white page.

/the new link goes to a redirect page, which gthen goes to a white page.

the news letter is called 'Seniors Alive!' I uploaded a file without the ! but still the link did not work.

As it is now, none of thedocuments that I have stored and shared through CC over several years are accessible to our members.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines