• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud slows my mac BigSur

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running my my mac on BigSur. I have 2.8 GHz i5, 8gb memory and Creative cloud will just not run properly. It take ages to install any of the apps if they work at all. I've cleard loads of memory on my machine. Cleared and reinstalled CC numerous times and still not working properly. It's so frustrating. Same CC account works fine on my work Mac. I've connected directly to my router to ensure it's not a internet speed issue and turned off firewalls. Don't know what else to try! Anybody???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe recommends that Macs have a minimum of 16Gb of RAM. According to the requirements page, CC will run on as little as 4Gb, but I suspect it will run very slowly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok thanks for the info. However, my Mac at work has 8GB and CC runs perfectly on this. My 8GB Mac at home running the same licence runs as slow as a snail? Doesn’t make any sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines