• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Still Downloads Library When Sync is Paused

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have File Sync paused on my Creative Cloud because I have limited space on my work laptop. My issue is that Creative Cloud will continue to download my library in the background when file sync is paused. I have to delete my "lib" folder every 4-6 hours just to keep working on my projects which can cause major delays when using photoshop and other adobe programs.

I'm not sure why it keeps downloading even though my file sync is paused? I double check it every time I have to delete.

Macbook Pro 15 2017
Monterey
File Path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Creative Cloud Libraries

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties as Creative Cloud is downloading libraries in the background even after the sync is paused. Would you mind telling us the version of  the operating system you're using? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Make sure you're using the updated version of the Creative Cloud Application. 

You may try to resume the sync and then pause it again by going to the cloud activity icon in the upper right in the Creative Cloud application & check if that helps.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monterey 12.0.1 
It has been happening for a couple of months but I ignored it hoping it was bad update. Finally had time to report it since it seems there is no fix.
When I boot my computer Creative Cloud says its paused and I will start & then stop instantly. I read this trick from another form but it seems to not work.

I currently update to with Creative cloud and all apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. Can you please try to update the operating system to 12.2.1 to check if that makes any difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines