• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Storage Appears Overestimated

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative cloud storage appears to be overestimated.   It states that I have 18 Gb of files, but I only count about 3 Gb.   I have deleted all files from the delete folder and this estimate still remains.   How can this be?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Could you please check & confirm the below locations if you don't have any files?

You may also check this article for more info & let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

There was nothing in the cloud documents or the document cloud.   There were photos in the lightroom libraries.   I deleted those, but it seemed to make no difference.  The creative cloud still indicates there are 18 Gb worth of files stored there, and yet I count only about 3 Gb in the folders that are on my cloud.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response. I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines