• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud storage use shot up by 100GB

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today my creative cloud signed me out and asked me to sign again. When I did my storage use has gone up by over 100GB and I'm now in excess of what my plan allows (at 160GB out of 100GB)

Where has this 100GB of data come from? My archived/deleted folder has been emptied so its not that. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aram,

We are sorry for your difficulties. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know the Creative Cloud desktop application version and the OS version. Please check if you get the same error in CC web through assets.adobe.com. Also, let us know if the error you see when you open or work on any specific application in Creative Cloud. Could you please share us with a screenshot of the error you mention? You could try the below article link to delete some files permanently.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

Please provide us with the above details and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had the same issue today. Been on support for 1 hour (chat) today, got nowhere. Pretty useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Did you get any case ID from the support team? If they are working on it, they will handle it correctly and resolve it for sure.

Regard,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines