• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud stuck on loading screen

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run on a Lenovo Yoga C940 Series. Every time I download Creative Cloud, I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen, telling me that my computer is taking too long to respond. I've tried going on multiple different networks to fix the issue, yet nothing. I have also followed all reccommended steps by Adobe to fix the issue (i.e deleting contents in the OOBE file, running Adobe's repair tools, uninstalling the app, repairing the app, etc.) Yet to no avail. It says that my computer works with this app, too, but I am unable to do anything with it. I have also checked to see if perhaps Adobe was taking up too much of my CPU's memory, and followed Adobe's steps to uninstall and reinstall the app. I've done all of these steps probably around 10 times now. Is there anything I am missing? 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue on my Yoga C940. Hoped I'd find an answer from Adobe here but I guess not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

msi gs 65 have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Faysgalaxy, are you using an individual membership or one supplied to you by your educational institution?  If you are using an Individual Membership, and have full and unrestricted access to the network and the Lenovo Yoga, then see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/black-screen-sign-in-creative-cloud.html for steps you can take to correct this behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines