• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud stuck syncing after folder location change

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved the folder location for CC files from one hard drive to another (using the Creative Cloud app), and it appears my files are now syncing indefinitely. Creative Cloud was able to recreate the "Creative Cloud Files" folder on the new drive, but the folder remains empty and "Syncing" doesn't display a number of files or percentage (even after sitting idle for 2 hours). Here are a few things I have already tried that did not resolve the issue:

• restarting computer
  • restarting Adobe CC
  • ending all Adobe tasks and restarting Creative Cloud app
  • pausing/resuming sync
  • disabling and re-enabling sync (the check mark next to Creative Cloud Sync in Preferences)
  • delete options.tix file (Command Prompt failed because file was missing from path)

Here are a few screenshots, but let me know if there's any additional information I can provide that might be helpful.

Empty Folder.PNG

Preferences.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@colinw35258566, have you managed to solve the issue? I seem to have encountered it as well... None of the ideas seem to work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. Did someone manage to solve this isue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines