• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync Slow, does anyone notice this?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using onedrive that the sync is very effecient, now i moved to creative cloud as I paid for this service and I find out that the sync is very very slow.

To sync 20GB of data on a 20mbps upload speed, it takes me 2 days and still not finished.

Anyone experience the same issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

more than a few people see file sync hang on a corrupt file.  

you can start some deductive file syncing to locate the issue, and further test your sync speed.  eg,

pause syncing

create a new folder to use as test sync

move one of your larger files to it

change the adobe sync folder to that new folder

restart syncing and time how long it takes.

if that seems reasonable, move a group of your files to the new sync folder and continue to test syncing until all your files are in the new folder and synced or you locate a problematic file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

can i copy files from my desktop to the laptop via a USB drive , will this make sync faster at the first time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what difference is there between your desktop and laptop with respect to cc and what would transferring files accomplish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad, how can I remove my email in my below reply, can you remove it for me? thanks. @kglad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

email removed.

oh, that is interesting.  so assuming they both use the same adobe id/account and are syncing the same files and the desktop is 100% synced that would rule out a corrupt file.

is your desktop using a wired connection to the internet (eg, router) and your laptop using wifi?  if so, the difference in sync speeds/connectivity would be due to the different connections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop pc 50gb data and it says sync 100%

laptop pc only 30gb data and synced for 2 days, and still has 566/11000 files to sync, internet download and upload speed are 50 and 20mbps.

Thanks and regards,

Sent: Monday, 18 October 2021 1:35 PM
To: <removed-kglad>
Subject: Re: [Creative Cloud Services Discussions] Creative Cloud Sync Slow, does anyone notice this?

[Adobe Support Community] Adobe Support Community

Hi W1587,

kglad just posted in a community you follow.

Oct 17, 2021 12:33 AM in Creative Cloud Services Discussions
Re: Creative Cloud Sync Slow, does anyone notice this?

what difference is there between your desktop and laptop with respect to cc and what would transferring files accomplish?

Reply to this message

Note: Replies posted via email are plain-text only. Login to the community to reply with text and images

[Adobe Support Community] Adobe Support Community
[Adobe Support Community] [Adobe Support Community]
You may manage your notification settings or unsubscribe from all Adobe Support Community e-mails.
Adobe is located at 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA. Copyright © 2021 Adobe. All rights reserved

Privacy policy | Contact Us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines