• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync - Two Machines - Clearing Local Disk Space

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC on two machines. My shared folder grew too large and was taking up too much space on Computer 1's hard drive (and computer 2's but the initial priority was computer 1). So I backed up all my old projects to an external drive and then deleted them from Creative Cloud. Before doing this I had the foresight to turned off Creative Cloud syncing on Computer 2, but I forgot to delete the same files on Computer 2 at the same time, so now I have new projects/files in my CC shared folder (and on Computer 1- so to reitterate: Computer 1's shared folder and the shared folder in the cloud are setup correctly and current). Now my question is, if I delete all the files from my Creative Cloud shared folder on Computer 2, and then turn syncing back on... will it pull down the new files from the cloud, or will the cloud think I've deleted all the files and then delete the contents of the folder in the cloud?

I'm hoping this isn't a repeat question, but I couldn't seem to find the exact scenario and I wanted to be sure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @steechee, sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that if sync has been running the whole time on the first computer, it will sync the files on the second computer. I'd say that if you no longer require the files on either computer, you can pause sync on both & delete the files from both computers and then empty the files from the deleted folder area online. 

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines