• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Update has causes all Adobe apps to become Incompatible

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest automatic Creative Cloud update when everything was working fine has caused the latest adobe software to be incompatible.  The Adobe Cloud now opens in compatible mode.  Everything was fine until the latest update. My windows 10 Pro x 64bit computer has the latest windows updates and is the latest version.  What's strange is that the latest Adobe software works fine on the computer as it was all installed before the cloud update.  If I uninstall, the software no longer installs and an earlier version does, causing problems for me of not being able to work on the projects that won't open due to the software being earlier than I was using.

As usual, in the hands of the technicians and not being able to work smoothly and meet my deadlines due to software problems of updates.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- which Adobe software?

- what exact Window 10 version?

- what message do you see, thatyou that apps are not compatible? Please tell us the message in full, exactly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Windows 10 Pro.  Version 21H1.  OS Build 19043.1081 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Computer is ASUS with:

Processor: (Intel® Core™ i7-7820X CPU@3.60GHz  3.60

64-bit operating system, x64-bassed processor

32.0GB of installed RAM with (31.7GB usable)

I now get a message stating that Creative Cloud for desktop is currently running in compatibility mode.

ALL the latest Adobe apps were working without any problems prior to the adobe creative cloud update.

Now ALL the adobe apps are Not Compatible except for Dreamweaver, Acrobat DC, Media Encoder and Muse CC – Camera Raw, Extension Manager CC plus Extenscript Toolkit CC.

ALL software was fine prior to cloud update. Also plugins state they need updating and I can’t.

I do have a complete system backup when everything was fine as a last resort. I’m assuming if I go back to that and things update the same problem will happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is a beta version of Windows. If so, you need to report the problem to Microsoft so it can be fixed before release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out that the update corrupted some of the Adobe files and I had to go to the Adobe tech division to sort it out for me. they logged onto my computer and corrected the corrupted files and everything has worked fine since 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines