Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Update Notifications and Program Freezing

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I wanted to bring up the topic of Creative Cloud causing Adobe applications to freeze, cycle, not save, glitch out, etc. when there are updates available, if i do not immediately close out of applications and download them it causes all of the actual applications to stop working if they are in use. Typically everything glitches prior to actual notifications of 'New Updates'. This is especially tiresome when I am in the middle of editing very large files, as it typically corrupts or causes rework.

I have experienced this once again today, in addition to experiencing this issue many other times on all 4 of my windows computers, Microsoft laptops x2, and  Dell desktops x2, over the past 3 years. Is there a fix planned, or is this going to be a continual bug in the system, that will never be adequately addressed? Today i have reached my near limit of Adobe Creative Cloud crashing my files.

Thank you,

- Tired of losing work and time.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've never seen that (on my 1 pc and 1 mac) and haven't seen it on this forum so i suspect something on you computer is causing the cc app to misbehave. 

but try resetting it.  to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines