• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud updated and now all my CC files are missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2015 Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated CC 16 days ago. I noticed that a lot of my CC files are missing. I talked to tech support via chat, they couldn't resolve the issue, Then spoke to someone higher up and still no resolve. They say that Adobe does not back anything up. The issue is when CC updated, deleting 8 months of work. It's ALL gone and all I was told is that I will have to recreate all the work again... I'm still waiting for a call back form adobe and am not very happy. 1000's og hours of work GONE!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

Did you create any backup on creative cloud or hard disk of your work?

Try to look for your files with the help of the steps mentioned in this KB doc. User files missing

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you create any backup on creative cloud or hard disk of your work?

Try to look for your files with the help of the steps mentioned in this KB doc. User files missing

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh,

Thank you for your response and advise.

I looked inn my user files like you said. There are two user folders for CC. I looked in the first one and all the files that I in that folder is what I see on CC.

So I looked in the second folder, VIOLA, all my new files are there. So how do I make CC see the second user files, rather than the original?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out in CC settings/preferences. Before I make the change, I will back up my files to an external hard drive.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

That's Great! You a quick in catching up the things.

And, I am glad that you are back in action now.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines