• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud using significant cpu CCX Process and library)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, it seems this problem as still not been fixed, now I need to download and delete creative cloud every time I need to update, which is just ridiculouse for a monthly service. Is there any news concerning this problem? I checked and all of my fellow photographers I know suffers from the same issue.

I don't want this stupid app to be running in the background doing nothing all the time, I just want to open it every couple of month to update my apps. Hope this issue can be fixed soon.

Thanks guys

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that no issue has been found yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no fix from adobe, do I need to unsubscribe and get capture one to fix this issue? Is there people at adobe actually trying to fix this problem, it has been months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines