• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud will not open after update

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After not using Photoshop for a while, I tried to open my application and was met with the error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application". To resolve this, I opened my Creative Cloud desktop app and updated everything, which then only caused the same error message to pop up every time I try to open my Creative Cloud application. I tried to uninstall my Creative Cloud but received the message "Couldn't uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop. You still have Creative Cloud applications installed on your computer that require it", so I then tried to get rid of my other Adobe applications but there's no response when I click uninstall. Please help!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I looked at the link you suggested and used an all-in-one installer to update all of my Visual C++ Redistributable files (which it did successfully) but still receive the same error message after trying to open my adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines