Creative Cloud Won't Load

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!
I recently bought and installed creative cloud desktop + photoshop, and it worked perfectly the first day. 
However, when i tried to open it the 2nd day, it wouldn't load and I got a message that "it was taking longer than usual to load" or something like that. 
I followed all of the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html
None of these steps helped, even though i tried it multiple times. I even tried switching computers, and it wont load on my laptop either. 
Any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum for you, where I hope you'll get an answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Daniel, sorry you are encountering problems using your new Photography plan on either of the computers on the network.  Since this is a new membership, and you are experiencing the same problem on two different computers, I would recommend reviewing the settings for the hardware that makes up the network.  Verify that the router uses the Internet Service Providers recommended settings and that there are no available updates for the router and/or cable/DSL modem.

A misconfigured Domain Name Sever setting, or hardware firewall could be causing the exact errors you are experiencing, Daniel.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines