Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud won't sign in on desktop

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I am a long time user of adobe products and seem to be having a problem that I can not fix. I can not log into the creative cloud desktop app. I have read many threads about to fix this issue, the only problem is that all of them require you to sign-in to the app. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, however, it tells me that i have to uninstall all the programs that require the app to run, ie: premiere pro, photoship etc. So, I go and try to uninstall those, but for the uninstaller to work, it has to log into the creative cloud app. This is very frusstrating. Any ideas on how i can uninstall and reinstall?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's strange that this just started happening.  Are you certain your subscription is in good standing and payment details are current?  Can you log-in to your account portal below?

https://account.adobe.com/plans

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Failing that, please contact Adobe support by online chat.  Or telephone M-F during normal business hours.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines