• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creativecloudset-up.exe firewall rule

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a firewall rule to allow creativecloudset-up.exe on all ports. For whatever reason the firewall still prompts creativecloudset-up.exe to access the internet. Now Adobe has it so that creativecloudset-up.exe, while trying to phone home, scans hundreds of ports trying to accomplish this. So when my firewall prompts me, the service has already scanned 20 more ports trying to access, so that when I click "allow" it's no longer trying on that port. So this causes me to have to click allow a hundred times trying to catch up, which is impossible. Please, this a PAIN. There is NO reason to scan ports that fast, and that might be why the service is being considered a risk? How do I address this so that I don't have to click allow a hundred times? 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @reconrad,

If Adobe has coded it that way then what recourse do you have other than disabling the firewall for this application to work. The question would be better asked on the firewall community so that you can do something on the firewall end untill Adobe decides to change the way its application works

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines