Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete all files in trash - Creative cloud

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've read the forums - "Select all" keyboard mouse combinations don't work - I have thousands of files to delete in a trash that never empties in the cloud. I've tried the "select all" on mobile devices - it will select all but then deleting just spins and spins doing nothing. I've even chatted with customer support who simply told me the same thing, that I need to delete items in my trash myself.

Bottom line. I want to delete all the the items in my cloud. I will not spend hours and hours clicking boxes in thousands and thousands of files. Is there any way for ADOBE to delete these with a request CS seems to say yes then wants to use select all on my computer WHICH DOES NOT WORK.

Stop the maddness. Help me. Please. Someone. I feel like Joeph K here.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaelk3,

Sorry for the frustrating experience around this. It should be possible to select a range of file to delete. If you select the first one and then hold down the shift key and select another further down the page it should allow you to select all of the ones in between.

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 9.29.30 AM.png

This is currently the best option available but I agree this takes a long time when there are a lot of files.

Please add your vote and comments here to let our developers know you would like to see this improved.

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905290-request-features/suggestions/39299221-add-an...

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905290-request-features/suggestions/41179378-make-i...

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave,

Thank you for the very helpful instruction, when I have some time, I'll definately delete them using the (only) method above. I checked out the links to request features in your post - and I do hope they add it in the future. But as one of these posts was first suggested in 2019...I can't help but think the omition of a "select all button" is itself a feature - not a bug. And as such is unlikely to be "fixed". But fingers crossed though! Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines