• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had CC installed on my S Galaxy A5 since day one. Today, I had to uninstall the app due to some problems with the mobile. Problem solved, but when I should reinstall CC, I got the message "Your device is not compatible with this version", no way for me to reinstall an app that worked on mine device for ages. Help!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go here, Mobile-detect.js Demo (zeno.github.io)

embed* a screenshot after clicking results.

kglad_0-1617716095471.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer, but does that mean that CC does not support my mobile any longer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it means you may have a mobile reporting an incorrect os (eg, android 4.1).  what's that link show is detected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use a mobile so I don't know if this will help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

But I do know that the main Mac/Windows programs will no longer work on old operating systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, for me it seems that CC is upgraded to not accept S Galaxy A mobiles? If my assumption is correct, I need to reinstall an older version of CC on my mobile. But where can I get a version CC from last year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sheesh, it doesn't matter what your mobile brand is.  your os matters.

again, what is detected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I took it for granted that an A5 (Samsung) uses Android 7. Anyway,
hope this will clarify the problem.

I had to uninstall the CC-app from my mobile (Android 7) for some reasons.
I can now reinstall the app, but the latest version seems to only accept
Android 8 or higher. Where can I find a version to install that manages
android 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall the CC-app from my mobile (Android 7) for some reasons. I can now reinstall the app, but the latest version seems to only accept Android 8 or higher. Where can I find a version to install that manage android 7?

Merged two conversations about the same thing... Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can probably only be 2 versions off from current os. 

confirm by checking at the app store > adobe cc > information > compatibility.

older versions would be offered (your os is detected automatically) if they were available.  

only if you had a misreported os would there be an issue to resolve and i've explained how to check that (in your duplicate thread).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

I run OS 7, and i read (adobe-related, but can't find it again) that the 2021 CC for mobile works only for OS 8 and onwards. I find earlier versions of all apps linked to CC, but not for the actual app CC. I don't think it's worth spending more time on this issue. The good old laptop still exists.Screenshot_20210407-090344.pngScreenshot_20210407-110207.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines