• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Specific Creative Cloud Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to disable shared libraries of various assets so that they do not show up when me and my designers are browsing through the CC Libraries tab, or no? 

Currently, we use CC Libraries as a means of organizing client-specific assets (logos, buttons, etc.), but we have some clients that are taking a temporary leave from our services, and I therefore do not want to clutter our CC Libraries with them.

I know in the most recent XD update, we can "disable" libraries from being shown, but that only seems to work within XD itself. Is there a way to do that en masse?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, I am not looking to delete them, merely temporarily remove them from view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Currently, there is no way to do that in other applications, but XD. We are working on adding the same functionality into all the applications.
Will keep you updated.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the reply! I look forward to that feature in the future!

This email is sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any and all typos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines