• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabled Account Recovery/ Transfer

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! After graduating, my university account was disabled. I have a private account. How do I recover all of my work and transfer it over to my personal account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can if the account was discontinued.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your school has enabled this, you can transfer your work into a *new* personal account. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/migrate-student-assets.html

Also, not sure what you mean by disabled. You'll need to be able to sign in to the account provided by the school to transfer the assets. You don't need active licences, but the account must exist. If the process outlined in the article does not help, please reach out to the Admins at your university; you'll need to work with them to get access to your previous account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines